Tuesday, January 31, 2023
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Account officers/relationship officers may not fully understand the regulatory requirements for assessing the risks of ACH and RDC clients. What is the difference between credit underwriting and transactional risk underwriting, how do you set exposure limits while complying with regulatory requirements and ensuring that periodic reviews are performed in accordance with network Rules and regulatory expectations?
This payments webinar covers the components of risk and how to effectively underwrite your ACH and RDC client.
- Regulatory and network requirements
- Types of underwriting risks
- Assessing and Setting Exposure Limits
Who Should Attend?
- Account Officers/Relationship Managers
- Treasury Sales and Operations
- Payments Professionals (May submit AAP/AAPR Continuing Education Credits
- Client Facing Teams
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- BSA and Fraud
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits