Friday, January 20, 2023
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
On January 26, 2022, the CFPB published a new initiative seeking feedback from the public on “junk fees,” which included NSF and overdraft fees. Congress and regulators continue to focus on fee oversight and regulation.
In the past year, multiple financial institutions have placed an emphasis on eliminating or reducing overdraft fees. This webinar will review this latest CFPB announcement and discuss how financial institutions are working to mitigate these risks and reviewing past years of possible violations of assessing fees.
- CFPB NSF and Overdraft Fees Initiative
- Purpose of Initiative
- Risks to Financial Institutions
- Best business practices for mitigating risks
Who Should Attend?
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- Client Facing Teams
- BSA and Fraud
- Treasury Sales and Operations
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management
- Payments Professionals (May submit AAP/AAPR Continuing Education Credits
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits