Tuesday, March 7, 2023
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
Regulation E provides a basic framework that establishes the rights, liabilities, and responsibilities of participants in electronic fund transfer systems for consumers. Client facing teams are generally responsible for gathering information directly from the customer and sends the dispute information to the back-office for investigation purposes.
This bank compliance webinar will cover best business practices for back-office staff for performing investigations once the dispute information has been received. Attendees will learn how to effectively and efficiently perform the investigations, best business practices for sending letters to consumers and how to handle difficult investigations such as recurring consumer disputes.
- The definition of Regulation E,
- Responsibilities in handling daily Regulation E investigations
- Reg E requirements for closing out the investigation
- Best business practices for performing a Regulation E investigation
Who Should Attend?
- Client Facing Management/Staff
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Any staff handling Regulation E claims
- Client Call Centers
- BSA Officers and support teams
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Managers
- Deposit Operations
- Senior Management
- This Regulation E webinar will include a frequently asked questions document.
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits