Thursday, March 9, 2023
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
As the CFPB gears up for supervision under new leadership, UDAAP standards in the Consumer Financial Protection Act and related enforcement activity could have the most impact on the operations of your institution. Join this informative webinar to learn the latest investigation and UDAAP enforcement trends since the agencies’ updated guidance was in 2020. Learn the acts and practices that examiners have determined are unfair, deceptive, or abusive and how to protect your institution from UDAAP violations.
This compliance webinar includes expert guidance on preventing UDAAP violations in your organization, as well as tips on managing third-party risk and red flags that could possibly indicate a UDAAP violation.
This Compliance Webinar will provide attendees with...
- Summary of UDAAP regulations and recent CFPB and OCC guidance on UDAAP and the abusiveness standard
- Insights into the current UDAAP/UDAP enforcement regime at the federal and state levels
- Case studies on 2020 UDAAP enforcement actions and litigation, including overdraft practices
- The latest investigation trends and practical guidance on managing your institution’s UDAAP risks.
- Take-away: This webinar will include a sample UDAAP risk assessment for financial institutions of all different sizes.
- Bonus: Download the materials provided to satisfy your institution’s UDAAP training concerning recent trends and compliance risks.
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits